Which is the BEST ANTI SPYWARE PROGRAM to get ( :

Akstation

Estimable
Apr 26, 2014
Hi, ppl

is there a good anti spyware program that is not with anti-virus ,,I'm actually using one called
SuperAntispyware ,, and i activatied the service for $19 ,, that is expire next year,, is this program any good ,, just wanted to know more,, out there, if there is even a better one

Pinhedd

Distinguished
I've never even heard of that program.

The best anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware tool is a smart user. Seriously, don't download programs from sites that you do not trust and you'll be okay.

Other than that, try Malwarebytes?

Debaditya Ray

Estimable
May 9, 2014
The two best anti spyware are malwarebytes antimalware premium and spybot. I recommend you to Buy the premium version of malwarebytes antimalware as it is powerful, efficient, easy to use and blocks any type of Malware, Spyware and Virus

Akstation

Estimable
Apr 26, 2014
thanks ,, guys ,, for the heads up,, for more selections ,, but for right now,,, the SuperAntispyware is working great - it was on the nbc news on a video i watched online and cnet review as a great product for anti spyware program, and it seems to work ,, it removed the pop web sites and ad's that i recently having problems with and now,,use this program, my computer is running very smoothly .. cheers ,,

Pinhedd

Distinguished

I trust CNet about as much as I trust the ramblings of the homeless man on the street corner.

coconutbutter

Estimable
May 9, 2014
Is Kaspersky a good anti-spyware? I use it mainly for anti-virus, but I heard it works pretty ok for spyware too, not so sure. Well anyway I think (I hope) spyware is not (yet) a big issue for my current laptop....