Which is the best camera for a small room between Nikon D5100 and Canon 600D?

Which is the best camera for a small room between Nikon D5100 and Canon 600D?

• Nikon D5100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canon 600D

• Other in the same price range (justify)

• Total voters

Nabukadnezar

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
Which is the best camera for a small room (a few times bigger than a photo booth) between Nikon D5100 and Canon 600D?
The room will be well lighted and will have a green screen.
Please justify your choice and if not too bothersome, do recommend a lens as well.

Nabukadnezar

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
The green screen will be for photos. Most of the time the image will be chest+head of a few persons. I also want to be to able to take head to toes photos. I don't believe it matters if I will have distortion on the edges.

The camera will be on a tripod outside the room. The lens will have a hood.

rounakr94

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
Yes for such purpose canon is the right choice. Get a lens that has both wide and tele and you will get the best pics or you can get a 18-55mm and a 55-250mm and change them as per your need. But dont get lens that dont come with Inbuilt Image Stabilizer as they are prone to shake because of your heartbeat.

riser

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

Either camera. I have the Nikon. The Canon's have very friendly menus compared to the Nikons. The Nikon does take slightly better pictures but unless you're a top notch professional and photoshopping some small issue, it won't really matter.

In general terms, your every day person like the Canon. High level, you're splitting hairs and it will go either way.