Question Which is the best type of laptop cooler pad? The one that sucks air from under the pc or the one that blows air under it?

Nov 6, 2020
I asume that the answer may depend on the laptop. Well, for you to know, my computer is the "Lenovo L340 ideapad". I would be very grateful to you for all the help. Thankss.

Nov 6, 2020
does it push out air?
I am pretty shure it sucks air from the bottom. The thing is that the pc has another vent right below the screen, which I think is the one that pushes the hot air out.
Yes, I checked everything I just said. The vent slot under the laptop sucks air and the vent slot located between the keyboard and the bottom of the sreen pushes the air out.

Last edited:

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
I asume that the answer may depend on the laptop. Well, for you to know, my computer is the "Lenovo L340 ideapad". I would be very grateful to you for all the help. Thankss.
If it is sucking air from under the laptop, it is probably fighting the fan on the laptop itself. Most suck in air from the bottom and out the side, you want something that supports the direction of airflow.
I keep a square of stocking material, (yes the kind women wear on their legs, and some men) and use double sided tape to hold it in place. It does a very good job of filtering the air going in, preventing internal dust build-up. Clean often. I have this on my desktops and laptops.