Which laptop is best ??? Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 or 15.5 VAIO E Series SVE15138CNB which is best sony or lenovo ??

kunal baroth

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
configuration of sony laptop ::::::Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM Processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz
Windows 8 Single Language 64 bit
HDD: 1 TB (Serial ATA, 5400 rpm)
High Audio Quality with "xLOUD" and "Clear Phase"
Rapid Wake + Eco: quick resume, longer battery life and data security
HD web camera powered by "Exmor for PC"

configuration of lenovo laptop::::
Windows 8
Intel 3rd Gen i7-3632QM ( 6.2 GHz, 6MB Cache)
8G(1*8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
1TB HDD 5400 RPM
Nvidia GT650 N13P-GT1 GDDR5 2G Dedicated Graphics
15.6" Full HD Screen

JackNaylorPE

Distinguished
I wouldn't use any laptop with a 5400 rpm drive.

This is comparable to your selections but, cheaper, customizeable and has 7200 rpm drive
http://www.lpc-digital.com/sager-np6165.html

Tho Id spend a bit more and upgrade to this one w/ 660M
http://www.lpc-digital.com/sager-np6350.html

I'd note that neither Lenovo nor Sony actually "make a laptop". Sony is made by Quanta, Lenovo buys from Quanta, Compal, Wistron and Inventec.

Clevo is sold direct through distributors, read more here:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sager-clevo/91510-clevo-guide-v2-0-faq-reseller-info.html

CLEVO is a large Taiwanese computer company specializing in laptops. While the Clevo brand name is perhaps not widely known, their products are re-branded and sold by known boutique brand OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)… notably Sager, VoodooPC, Falcon Northwest, Eurocom, etc. They are also considered (by whoever knows about notebooks) to design and manufacturer the best of the best notebooks in terms of superior build quality and innovative designs.

abhi09

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014
I would recommend you to go for lenovo ideapad y500 as it has better gpu and processor then the Sony Vaio if u want to do gaming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kath123k Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 5
MasterLewis Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 6
w00zyy Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 4