Which laptop would you choose out of these three and why?

saxguy67

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
The New 14" Razer Blade 2016 (512GB)

HP Spectre x360 (13.3" or 15.6")

Dell XPS 13/15 (9550)

I like these three laptops and can't decide. In my opinion the razer build quality looks the best, the HP is convertible (might come in handy), and I like the bezels on the XPS series. I posted a thread similar to this a while ago but want to limit to just these three laptops. I will be using this laptop for college (engineering) and for free time (streaming and possibly some gaming). In my previous thread people said that the razer had terrible build quality and poor thermals, but in review and comparison videos, it seemed pretty good. Of these three, which would you choose and why?

Solution
Id personally go for the Razer one if youd want to game. plus it would look sleek with you in school hahaha. but both the Dell and HP ones can be configured with good specs too. but if i was in your place id go for the Razer.

j3ster

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Id personally go for the Razer one if youd want to game. plus it would look sleek with you in school hahaha. but both the Dell and HP ones can be configured with good specs too. but if i was in your place id go for the Razer.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS