Which laptop would you rather buy?

Solution
Hello, hyeonr:

The HP pretty much blows the Lenovo out of the water, although the Lenovo does have a slight advantage with the Intel HD 620. If you can get a $400 discount on the HP, I'd say go for it! It looks great and has reviewers gushing about build quality and design. The Lenovo isn't bad-looking, and the wristband hinge has become legendary by this time, but the HP just takes it up a few notches.

I don't know anything about sports games, but judging by FM17's web page both IGPs should be more than enough.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

hyeonr

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016

It would mostly be uni work. Some minor gaming here and there, should not require too much power (Football Manager 17)

Hello, hyeonr:

The HP pretty much blows the Lenovo out of the water, although the Lenovo does have a slight advantage with the Intel HD 620. If you can get a $400 discount on the HP, I'd say go for it! It looks great and has reviewers gushing about build quality and design. The Lenovo isn't bad-looking, and the wristband hinge has become legendary by this time, but the HP just takes it up a few notches.

I don't know anything about sports games, but judging by FM17's web page both IGPs should be more than enough.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

Solution

hyeonr

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016

Looks like there is a newer model with a 7th gen processor. I am definitely leaning towards hp now. Thanks.