Which one is better 2gb nvidia 820 gm or 2gb amd raedon r5 m330

Shivam_3

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
I am buying a laptop. But i have a problem that i have decided 2 laptop both have same specs i5 processor 4 gen, 4gb ram but the problem is the graphic card one have nvidia 2gb 820 ge force and another have 2gb amd radeon r5 m330. So can any one tell me which one these graphic card are better and give better gameplay and gaming.

Solution
There are quite a few, the lower price ones would be Acer models, take a look for them where you are and from where you are planning on buying them. And you would want to check on the specs needed for any game you are interested in to make sure you can play it. Once you get the laptop, no upgrading it.

Shivam_3

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
Sorry i have voted down the answer by mistake. But can tell me which one is beteer in both because i have check the game debate site where they tell amd raedon is better but at notebookcheck site the 820 ge force is far better so i could not decide what should i buy.

Those are both low end cards and are not good for gaming. They are both very close in speeds, but both are horrible for any sort of games unless you go back to things like Half-Life 2 or other older games. An 840m would be the least you'd want in a laptop for games, and even that will be on low settings in many games and won't be able to play quite a few of them at playable frame rates.

There are quite a few, the lower price ones would be Acer models, take a look for them where you are and from where you are planning on buying them. And you would want to check on the specs needed for any game you are interested in to make sure you can play it. Once you get the laptop, no upgrading it.

Solution