Which one should I get? Dilemma between 3 laptops.

MARTINEZZZ

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016
I have a dilemma between choosing 3 laptops.
I want to switch to a laptop for the time being from my desktop and I am looking for a laptop that I could 80% use at home 20% when performing live electronic music or out of my house. 1 choice was a 17.3'' laptop but the other 2 are 15.6'' and I prefer the 15.6'' for mobility.
Battery life is not an issue for me as I will be plugged most of the time to electricity, Also at home I use a DELL monitor.

I basically most of the time use it for graphic design (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Corel etc..), music production and live performance (Ableton Live 8 etc) and some light gaming (Payday 2, Cities Skylines, Battleborn) and I don't care for high graphic settings for these games but to be able to play them without any FPS drops. In the future I might get a gaming desktop but I don't care for video games as much anymore.

One important thing is that the USB ports should work for my MIDI Instruments and even with a USB HUB. My old laptop tend to cause problems for this.

I still want to stick to Windows 7 for the time being.

I also want the ability to add an SSD (Alongside the 1TB HD these laptops have) + have at least 16gb of RAM.

The choice and the budget I have are for these 3 models.

1. Acer E5-772G
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-5200U up to 2,70 GHz 3M Cache
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Storage: 1TB HDD SATA
Screen: 17.3" active matrix LED 1600 x 900
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 940M 2GB dedicated

2. Lenovo B51-80
Processor : Intel Core i7-6500U up to 3.10 GHz 4M Cache
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Storage: 1TB
Screen Type: 15.6" HD 1366 x 768 16:9 Matte
Graphic Processor: AMD Radeon R5 M330 2GB

3. ASUS K556UB-DM184D
Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U (2.3GHz up to 2.8GHz
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (4GB on-board)
Storage 1TB 5400rpm
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 940M (N16S-GT) 2GB DDR3
Screen: 15.6`` FHD LED (1920x1080) non-glare

Which one do you think would be the best? And please suggest any other laptops I could get from the sites.

And to answer the question from the sticky

1. What is your budget?
500-550 euroes

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I am in dilemma for the size as I need to take the laptop for performances and be able to travel with it sometimes. My usual bag I use as a carry on luggage on the plane fits a 15.6'' without problems but not sure if it will fit the ACER, that might be a problem for me.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Anything really. My Dell monitor is on 1920x1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Both. 80% home 20% outside

5. How much battery life do you need?
N/A

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Don't care for the settings. At least to be playable with good FPS :)
Games:
Payday 2, Cities: Skylines, Battleborn, Battlefield 3 and some other ones too (probably older than 2015)

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Web Design, Music Production, Some video Editing, 3D Modeling...

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
SSD + 1tb are enough (have external disk for archiving)

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
http://www.anhoch.com/
http://setec.mk/
http://ddstore.mk/

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3-4 years as long as I can.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Writer (could use externally to make way for SSD)

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like ASUS, Lenovo...

13. What country do you live in?
Macedonia

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I specified everything above, thank you :)

MARTINEZZZ

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016

Do you think the graphic card is good on the Lenovo too? I am a bit worried if I get the Lenovo the graphic card might be bad.