which phone is better for camera, games n better to use apps? for customise?

princejeet

Honorable
May 16, 2013
hllo guys,
i m not familier with mobile phones, will u plzz help me to buy a better phone, which have beeter hardware for no hanging, heating n slowing down prblms n which have dam good sound, camera n battery life bcs i play games little bit but i use most of apps for customise ability n better look of my phone. at the present time i didnt decide any budget but i m thinking to buy a premium phone.
thank u guys in advance....

Strawberry Quick

Estimable
Jun 26, 2014
So I recommend the htc one m8 it is currently one of the best android phones out there while the camera is a little disappointing it is has the absolute best sound you can get out of a phone a full metal build with a really premium feeling to it. Also i recommend android because it is HIGHLY customizable a lot more than an Iphone or windows phone for example you can download custom launchers which completely change the look of os.

danielchew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013

For better hardware and slowing down problems or lags the iPhone 6 does it! Sound is also great the speakers are loud but not as loud as the HTCs. Camera on on the iPhone 6 is really great even though its 8MP but apple managed to make it great by merging multiple photos to create great images. Battery life i would say it is great! The iPhone 6 plus does better because it has a larger battery. But for extended use the HTC one M8.
So lets say the iphone line is for people who want simplicity and hassle free
Android phones for Customization
but for awesome features and bang for the buck take the galaxy note 4! Super impressive! ..
these 3 phones above are premium smartphones around you can get.

Slovenia rulez

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
Why didnt you think of getting a samsung galaxy note 4? I have one and it has no lag at all,i can play two games at once...
Bottom line: It is tottaly worth the money if you dont mind a slightly bigger phone than usual
The screen is just beautiful: A 1440p super amoled display!

ADAhmad

Estimable
Oct 5, 2014
I have used HTC, Samsung, Sony & Google Nexus. But nothing has satisfied my needs more than the good old iPhone.
it gets the job done with more speed and best part no lags which i got from androids.
Camera is also just speechless. im not just saying about my iPhone 5 but ive used 4,4S also used friends 6. All are great, but the newer the better!
So i recommend an iPhone 5.