Solved! Which streaming box supports all the on-demand streaming services in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2019
I need a device which I can connect with my regular LCD and it will support any streaming service like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, or HULU. Please help!

These cable connections are just becoming unaffordable with rising prices.

Solution
Most likely an Android TV box would offer the greatest variety of apps to access streaming services since they will all have Android apps for phone use.
Roku would probably offer almost the same selection.
Check the websites of the specific services you would like to see what streamers they support.
There are tons of them, Amazon Firestick, Amazon Fire TV, AppleTV, Roku, any number of base Android computer sticks, even some DVD and BlueRay players have those apps in them. You don't even need one of those if you don't want another device, computer or laptop with an HDMI cable to the TV would do it.

Most likely an Android TV box would offer the greatest variety of apps to access streaming services since they will all have Android apps for phone use.
Roku would probably offer almost the same selection.
Check the websites of the specific services you would like to see what streamers they support.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.