White House Lands App on iPhone, iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
And you wonder why nothing gets done in Washington. They are too busy building iPhone apps and posting Twitter messages.

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
yea, all the old farts in congress are too busy writing apps for their iphone. come on, i doubt 3/4th of the guys there don't know how to use a iphone, much less write code for it.

BartG

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
nice way to keep the American population all brain washed about how good they do (or will atleast try portray that via apps like this)

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]yea, all the old farts in congress are too busy writing apps for their iphone. come on, i doubt 3/4th of the guys there don't know how to use a iphone, much less write code for it.[/citation]

you're right. they use blackberries.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
This is just another sweater (with no neck hole) to pull over the heads of the American people. I haven't downloaded the app but I am guessing the only content available is from the current leadership from the man in charge. It's a sad example of how the democratic system is failing. We are in power. We are in control. This is our agenda. This is what we are doing to you. I wonder... if you uninstall the app and rate it unfavorably will they put you on that secret list they have of the people who are not "patriotic".

Status
Not open for further replies.