Question Whole home audio system

Oct 28, 2021
I recently purchased a home with a whole home audio system. There are speakers in every room of the home and all the wires converge in a closet downstairs. There is an NXG 6 zone speaker selector already connected to all of those wires. And the amplifier input port is connected to the same speaker wires and are labeled to each room of the house. There is also two wires coming out of the junction box with the red, white, black and green wires within. I am trying to figure out how to connect the speaker selector to a receiver/amplifier. I’m assuming with the amplifier input port already connected on the speaker selector, that these 2 sets of wires come into play, but I have no idea how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oct 28, 2021
I have already looked at this. In the amplifier input port on the speaker selector, there are already wires inserted. So how do I connect the two. Also, where do the audio wires from junction box come come into play.

You may want to post some pictures, from how you described things, the wires go to the speaker selector from the rooms so that is done. All you need to do is connect the L/R wires to the amp speaker terminals.
For the wires coming out of that junction box, do you know where they go? If not, there is no way to know where they would connect to. It may be in another room, it may be they are tied in to the rooms for some other reason.
Bit tough to work out a pre-installed system without an existing schematic posted somewhere. The installer should have left a label or paper there with the wiring for a proper job so it can be worked on by anyone else.