Solved! why can my laptop not identify the onboard speakers and aux input seperately

May 5, 2021
My laptop runs on Windows 10 Home single language. Now i have another laptop running windows 10 home and the problem im having with the one running home single language is that when i plug in a device into the 3.5mm jack, i am unable to use the onboard speakers or microphone.
I did not have this issue on the laptop running windows 10 home.
I usually like to use the onboard microphone and a speaker that is connected by 3.5mm jack. But i cannot do this because the onboard audio just disappears.

Is it cuz of the windows version??

Solution
It's not because of the Windows version. It would be due to the difference in the actual laptops unless they are the same model. Are you saying when you have the headphone jack in use you can't select using the onboard mic in audio options? Did you check for any newer drivers from the laptop vendor site?
It's not because of the Windows version. It would be due to the difference in the actual laptops unless they are the same model. Are you saying when you have the headphone jack in use you can't select using the onboard mic in audio options? Did you check for any newer drivers from the laptop vendor site?

Solution