Why is my phone J2 Prime rebooting every 10 to 15 minutes interval?

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it still does it. Yes you are restricted on what you can do in that mode, but this is just to test to see if it occurs in there. If it doesn't, then you have something on the device that is causing the problem. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If, however, it does happen in "Safe Mode" then you either may need to "Hard Reset" the device (which will totally wipe it and reinstall the original system) or it is a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it still does it. Yes you are restricted on what you can do in that mode, but this is just to test to see if it occurs in there. If it doesn't, then you have something on the device that is causing the problem. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If, however, it does happen in "Safe Mode" then you either may need to "Hard Reset" the device (which will totally wipe it and reinstall the original system) or it is a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
X Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1