Why should we pay?

Speechless

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
This problem with the white dots are happening it seem in a specific time frame common to most purchasers of the Mitsubishi products. The lamp goes then the white dots problems pops up. I believe the company knows some parts of these TV's are defected and also know we are happy to pay the 200 dollars. So maybe someone in the electronic world who are watch dogs can look into this and maybe we can pay less or at least get one replacement "FREE". I am sure the repair people are a part of this too. Most jobs are 1 hour or less, pretty easy money for a chip that I bet they are installing on a daily bases. Also these "HOME SHOPPING NETWORKS" need to know about these products as well. They don't want "THERE" business to get burn by consumers paying for something I think Mitsubishi knows it out there.I am an owner(Mitsubishi HDT-60" TV) and is having these problems now. I replaced the lamp 3 times( paid 99 dollars first time) and refused to pay after the other lamps went out with 60 days of each other, and now I am paying for the white dots to disappear. In my area the repairman is adding taxes and mileage. My cost will be 217.00 dollars.
If something else happens I will call consumers relations to see what models and how many people are being effective by this product and file a formal complaint.This is the last product I will purchase by MITSUBISHI.

Solution
I would suggest you contact Mitsubishi about this. Also, I would suggest you vote with your wallet and purchase another company's products. I have had both Panasonic and Samsung HDTVs and have had ZERO issues with them.

Good luck!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I would suggest you contact Mitsubishi about this. Also, I would suggest you vote with your wallet and purchase another company's products. I have had both Panasonic and Samsung HDTVs and have had ZERO issues with them.

Good luck!

Solution