Why some apps are not working after rooting my galaxy s6102?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITIK

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
my phone can go in recovery and download mode.so i hope it isnt bricked.can applying stock rom works?

Solution
First unroot your phone and then flash stock ROM via Odin. It will bring everything back to normal.

Root exploits some bugs in stock ROM and sometimes these bugs are patched via official firmware upgrades, that's why app start crashing after rooting and sometimes don't even work.

I had to flash oldest stock firmaware I could find on samsung-upgrades.com to even get my phone rooted. Other comparatively newer firmwares didn't allowed to root the phone.

maktovic

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
First unroot your phone and then flash stock ROM via Odin. It will bring everything back to normal.

Root exploits some bugs in stock ROM and sometimes these bugs are patched via official firmware upgrades, that's why app start crashing after rooting and sometimes don't even work.

I had to flash oldest stock firmaware I could find on samsung-upgrades.com to even get my phone rooted. Other comparatively newer firmwares didn't allowed to root the phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.