Wickr, Secure Self-Destructing Message App, Arrives on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
This could actually be quiet useful. More than likely this will be used for bad things and this will reflect badly on the company. I wonder if they note when screen shots are taken.

digitalvampire

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
If these guys are stong privacy advocates (which I genuinely believe they are), they have to understand the HUGE problem if this isn't Free/Open Source Software. Without the source being readily available, this is just ANOTHER company that we have to trust and take at their word.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
"AES-256, RSA 4096, ECDH521, TLS and SHA-256 to protect the data in transit and at rest."

This actually seriously concerns me. the fact that they're using 5 different encryption protocols makes me wonder how well done anyone of them actually is.

prand903

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financialy rewarding I've ever done. On tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $7439 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringin in at least $74, per-hour. visit this site right here Pow6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.