Solved! Wifi got intercepted alert on iphone

oktaviorizky23

Estimable
May 28, 2018
idk how this happen but when I try to open apps with privacy location active on my iphone I got alert like this
“Your internet connection got intercepted, and could be under attack. For your security, we cannot complete the connection. Please verify your network connection”
I’m getting worried bcuz I think my wifi got hacked. if this really get hacked, do you guys know how to fix this? I would be happy if someone answer and try to help me. Thanks!

NZthq74.jpeg

Solution
Many apps require location services to be active as a security precaution. If you're typically in your home city when you use the app and then suddenly someone 2000 miles away attempts to access your account, it raises a red flag in the apps security protocols. Since you activated Privacy Location, this is probably what is happening.

Turn off Privacy Location and see if you still get the error message.

-Wolf sends
hey man I already tried to open the app without the privacy location and i got another pop up alert message that the app told me to restart the app and let the app update itself. right now it fixed! nothing to scary anymore. thanks for your help!
but when I try to open apps with privacy location active on my iphone I got alert like this

Many apps require location services to be active as a security precaution. If you're typically in your home city when you use the app and then suddenly someone 2000 miles away attempts to access your account, it raises a red flag in the apps security protocols. Since you activated Privacy Location, this is probably what is happening.

-Wolf sends

oktaviorizky23

Estimable
May 28, 2018

-Wolf sends
hey man I already tried to open the app without the privacy location and i got another pop up alert message that the app told me to restart the app and let the app update itself. right now it fixed! nothing to scary anymore. thanks for your help!

Reactions: Wolfshadw
Solution