Wikipedia Bans Church of Scientology

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

These freaks of scientology should be banned from society as well. They are giving their money to a cult when there are so many people that could use help these days. What good do they do in the world?

Dave_69

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
No, the One True Religion is Pastafarianism. I know, the FSM revealed this to me in an Italian restaurant, whilst dining on some lasagna.

G

Please ban the Amish as well. Oh, wait, they already did it themselves.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
um, what religious junkie isn't trying to push their crap down everyone elses throat. Using this as the basis of blocking the IP's you have to block every single church or political group out there... NOT JUST SCIENTOLOGY

ViPr

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
the scientology ad is still appearing. i've lost my respect for this website. even if you removed it now i'm still going to tell people that that ad appeared on this website.

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
[citation][nom]Antilycus[/nom]um, what religious junkie isn't trying to push their crap down everyone elses throat. Using this as the basis of blocking the IP's you have to block every single church or political group out there... NOT JUST SCIENTOLOGY[/citation]
So you think every other religion out there is biasing Wikipedia articles on the same scale and with the same kind of methods (sock puppets etc.) used by these Scientologists?

G

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

scientology, illuminati muslims russians ultranatianalists white supremacists nazis israelis bush administraation somali pirates the world his full of people putting out conspiracy theories

ViPr

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
btw i recently realized that this site is not really to blame for the scientology ad. it's mainly Google's fault with their automatic ad system. you'll be happy to know i hadn't bad-mouthed this site yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS