will my password go when my screen cracks or will it still be there

sarahmohammad

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
i have cracked the screen of my google nexus 4, and i'm giving it in for repair i have a password on my phone. when i give it in for repair and it gets fixed will my phone still be private and have a password to it or does it automatically go once the shopkeeper fixes it

Solution
Screen replacements should not affect your passwords or the contents of your phone. They shouldn't even need to turn the phone on, except to verify that everything works correctly after the new screen is installed and that is usually done with the customer there. There is no reason that they would need to know your password, much less reset it; if they ask for something like that, you should find another repair shop.
Screen replacements should not affect your passwords or the contents of your phone. They shouldn't even need to turn the phone on, except to verify that everything works correctly after the new screen is installed and that is usually done with the customer there. There is no reason that they would need to know your password, much less reset it; if they ask for something like that, you should find another repair shop.

Solution

sarahmohammad

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016