Will the Surface pro 4 drop in price as of the release of the new surface

TheRealDJDuckVenom

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
Hi There,

I have been looking at the Surface pro 4 for a while now, but I haven't bought one due to the price. Since the release of the new surface, I was wondering if the prices of the surface pro 4 will drop because if they don't, I will get the surface pro 3.

Solution

This will happen on ebay: at first the price will go down...

atljsf

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
it is more likely that both 3 and 4 will disappear before having a significative price drop

i have read user comments about surface 4 and problems with heat, so seems to be really nice but not that good tablet

why_wolf

Estimable
Aug 28, 2015
Most likely the 3 will disappear and the 4 will take its place. But at the same time there is little difference between 4 and 5 so they may just drop the 4 entirely once the stock is gone.

Never had a heat problem with my 4 so I have no idea what atljsf is talking about.

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

At max 100$ stores will not want to make a loss on a product surface pro 3's are still being sold here for only 200 euro's less than the original price. Look into some alternatives there are a bunch out there of similar quality and usually cheaper.

TheRealDJDuckVenom

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Hi There,

I was talking about prices on ebay and other used item sites, not brand new from stores as it's just too expensive. Thanks anyway :D

TheRealDJDuckVenom

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Hi There,

I was talking about prices on ebay and other used sites, not brand new from stores as it's just too expensive. Thanks anyway :D

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

This will happen on ebay: at first the price will go down but later down the line it will go up again because it gets "rare" and hard to get and then go down again.

Solution