will this work for gaming?

Alex_198

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
Processor
Intel Core i7-6600U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.40GHz)
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64
Display
14.0 FHD IPS Touch
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520
Memory
16GB LPDDR3 SDRAM 1866 MB
Hard Drive
512 GB Solid State Drive, SATA3

Solution
You may want to start with your budget and exactly what you want the laptop for instead of just listing specs on a system you ran across. A lot better that way to find what you are looking for.

For a "gaming" laptop you want a system with a 960m video card or better. For a "gaming" laptop on a budget to run games on low settings and lower resolutions, 940m would be the lowest I'd go.

In general terms, $800 for a starter gaming system that is any good, $650-700 for a cheap thing that may run newer games on low settings with a 940m or A10 CPU.
You may want to start with your budget and exactly what you want the laptop for instead of just listing specs on a system you ran across. A lot better that way to find what you are looking for.

For a "gaming" laptop you want a system with a 960m video card or better. For a "gaming" laptop on a budget to run games on low settings and lower resolutions, 940m would be the lowest I'd go.

In general terms, $800 for a starter gaming system that is any good, $650-700 for a cheap thing that may run newer games on low settings with a 940m or A10 CPU.

Solution