Window goes inactive!?!?!

trocca

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015
Every 10-15 seconds my window goes inactive for 10-15 seconds. Very frustrating. It's like the active cursor jump out of the window. I'll be typing and it'll just stop and I won't even know it stopped. I can click the mouse back in the window and get the cursor back. Any idea what is happening or how I can fix it?

Hi,

Start by doing a virus/malware cleanup.Here's the link for tutorials and tools you can use:
http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html

After the clean up, run Windows Update and install all important update there is. If these will not solve the issue try to change some settings with your mouse pad. It may be too sensitive or better yet try disabling the mouse pad first then connect an external mouse and see if it will make any difference.

Hi,

Start by doing a virus/malware cleanup.Here's the link for tutorials and tools you can use:
http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html

After the clean up, run Windows Update and install all important update there is. If these will not solve the issue try to change some settings with your mouse pad. It may be too sensitive or better yet try disabling the mouse pad first then connect an external mouse and see if it will make any difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 0
mrmike16 Laptop Tech Support 0
Laptop :p Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 11
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Chocket Laptop Tech Support 2
Dattebayo04 Laptop Tech Support 9
H Laptop Tech Support 2
U Laptop Tech Support 1
booboo123 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 0