Windows 10 - Cannot connect without ethernet URGENT

FragaZ

Honorable
Oct 30, 2015
Hello, so for a while now my Dell laptop has had a problem with the connection.

There is a yellow triangle with a ethernet cable on a computer moniter instead of my normal wifi bars.

The wireless connection is on, the internet is on as well. I do not have any sort of USB thing that connects me to the internet, I have a wireless router and I never had to connect with an ethernet cable, what I usually do is just wait a couple hours and it fixes it self, but today its been the same for almost 8 hours.

Please help me

Solution
1| You'd think we could use all the necessary details when you mention Urgent in your thread title. You forgot to include the make and model of your laptop. In fact outside of your laptop's brand/make we have no clue if your laptop lacks driver support or if the wifi card is faulty. please pass on the laptops SKU.

2| Have you made sure your laptops BIOS is up to date? While the drivers for your wireless adapter is up to date as well? You might not know this but there is a wireless adapter within your laptop and tat is how you connected to the internet without an Ethernet cable.

Lutfij

Splendid
1| You'd think we could use all the necessary details when you mention Urgent in your thread title. You forgot to include the make and model of your laptop. In fact outside of your laptop's brand/make we have no clue if your laptop lacks driver support or if the wifi card is faulty. please pass on the laptops SKU.

2| Have you made sure your laptops BIOS is up to date? While the drivers for your wireless adapter is up to date as well? You might not know this but there is a wireless adapter within your laptop and tat is how you connected to the internet without an Ethernet cable.

Solution