Solved! Windows 10 stuck on black screen after deleting malwarebytes detected malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

iytsonev

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
Hey there. Yesterday I was having trouble with some malware called 123searching or something like that so I decided to do some cleaning with malwarebytes and defender and I decided to start with malwarebytes. I looked at the option and I selected search for rootkits. After I performed the analisys I told me I had 1600+ malware some of it potentially bad amongst registry keys or something like that and I deleted all of them. After that I tried to restart my PC and it's stuck on black screen with white dotted loading circle for 2 hours and then I shut it down from the power button. I tried to enter in safe mode but it gets stuck on only black screen and I've tried repairing with a win 10 USB stick but it tells me there's an error in repairing startup. I don't know what I can do.

iytsonev

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
I eventually restored the system cause I use a 120gb ssd and work and save everything on pendrives. I did a clean install cause previously I updated from Windows 7. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.