Windows 7 Bootable Flash Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jale1966

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
Hello I just made a Bootable flash drive that has Windows 7 on it, the question I have can I add other files and programs to the flash drive or would that be a conflict let me know.

Dale

jale1966

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
Hello

Sorry should have written the details first lol, at the moment I have the flash drive set to boot and it has Windows 7 Professional, and other files like the files you recommended, but when I try to boot the flash drive the only thing that boots up is the Windows 7, how I go about getting a menu for the rest of of the utilities on the disk. Need any more details please let me know.

Dale

jale1966

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
Hello

I am making a multiboot flash drive and CD OR DVD. I work on many computers for family and friends and just made a bootable flash drive for Windows 7 Pro what other applications would be good to have. I am looking for the best if possible and freeware. I am wanting it for a flash drive and CD/DVD so please let me know what you all think is the best other than Windows 7 Pro. Thanks

Dale

jale1966

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, for some reason the files I downloaded from the internet were already ISO files, but when I use this tool it says they are invalid iso files when I browse and try to add them from my download file on the computer.

jale1966

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
OK other than the Win 7 one which one should I use. Do have Nero 11. So in our own opinion which one is the best one out there. I also have ImgBurn is that a good one, if not just let me know the best one that I should use.

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.