Windows help with codec

Patrick_DKKK

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015
Hi i did a really stupid thing. I downloaded alot of the codec packs and now i uninstalled all codec packs i downloaded and now i think my hole computer is messed up, so i whould love to reset all codec on my computer. Is there i way i can do that? have a good day and thanks for the help. :)

Solution
I edited your post for language. Please keep in mind this is a family friendly site. That said, which codec packs did you install and remove? How is the computer "messed" up? Are videos not playing, you can't edit, or is it this and/or something else?
I edited your post for language. Please keep in mind this is a family friendly site. That said, which codec packs did you install and remove? How is the computer "messed" up? Are videos not playing, you can't edit, or is it this and/or something else?

Solution

Patrick_DKKK

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015

Erm i can't import a clip to my time line in sony vegas and i downloaded k-lite codec pack and uninstalled it again and i also downloaded anoother codec pack but i can't remember the name and i uninstalled it again. And now i can't even watch avi files or i can't even import mp4, mp3, or avi files in sony vegas

Patrick_DKKK

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015