Windows Phone 7 Launching October 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]nesto1000[/nom]Don't care for Windows Phone 7It's not gonna do good anyways...[/citation]
Your grammar will not do well either.

epkfaile

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
[citation][nom]IM0001[/nom]Stinks that the US gets it later, and on top of that CDMA (Sprint/Verizon) Users have to wait even longer.[/citation]
I think that's one thing Canada gets before america :D

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Are they also going to make a Windows Phone 7 x86 like Android? What can they call it if they do? Or could MS make their upcoming Windows Phone 7.1 by taking Android x86 & going the other way around? ;-)

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
If this is true that leaves only two weeks for WP7's release. We haven't seen many leaks of store inventory sheets yet - which makes me to think that this rumor is unfounded.

G

Still waiting for a RemoteApp for Windows Media Centre for Zune... I wonder if they'll make one availible for this phone?

G

Yup, after years and years of winmo to my current winmo 6.5 on HTC touch pro 2, I am leaving the windows stablemate for Android on my next upgrade. everything about Phone7 detracts from what I like about Winmo, only Android fills the gap and it is filling it very nicely!

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Yup, after years and years of winmo to my current winmo 6.5 on HTC touch pro 2, I am leaving the windows stablemate for Android on my next upgrade. everything about Phone7 detracts from what I like about Winmo, only Android fills the gap and it is filling it very nicely![/citation]

so true... theyve gone from something that is actually like windows, to an iphone clone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS