windows root system32 exe

tinamg1308

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
my acer aspire is showing windows root system 32 exe file is missing or corrupt please re-install a copy of the above file. where do i go to find a usb download to reboot my acer aspire one because i dont have a cd drive?

Solution
First, "reboot" refers to the act of turning off the computer and turning it back on. What you want to do is re-install Windows or re-image the computer, maybe restore it.

Your system should have a factory restore partition, when the computer starts you may see a message about hitting a key to start a restore or something similar. That will wipe the computer and set it to like it was new.

The issue with that error is that often it's caused by a hard drive going bad and it can't read the location the file is stored. In that case you need to replace the hard drive. You can see if the laptop has an option in the BIOS to do a drive scan, if not there are some boot disks you can use like Hirens or Untimate Boot CD and either make a USB...
First, "reboot" refers to the act of turning off the computer and turning it back on. What you want to do is re-install Windows or re-image the computer, maybe restore it.

Your system should have a factory restore partition, when the computer starts you may see a message about hitting a key to start a restore or something similar. That will wipe the computer and set it to like it was new.

The issue with that error is that often it's caused by a hard drive going bad and it can't read the location the file is stored. In that case you need to replace the hard drive. You can see if the laptop has an option in the BIOS to do a drive scan, if not there are some boot disks you can use like Hirens or Untimate Boot CD and either make a USB boot stick from them or use an external DVD drive.

Solution