Windows Surface RT

L3THALSHADOWz

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014
Do you think I should get the Windows Surface RT as i am a student and i want to use it for work eg Word and also for games sometimes. Does it have a lot of games? Also are al the office apps free and no need for subscription. Also i am talking about simple games not hardcore gaming.Thanks

Solution
Dont get one they are terriable,

I had the Surface RT to begin with and office is pretty good ill give it that but the apps store sucks. I ended up trading it in and getting a Pro which I then got rid of again due to poor battery life.

I would save some cash and get a Pro tablet or even some of the low priced Windows 8 Tablets which run the full Windows 8

gazum123

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2011
Dont get one they are terriable,

I had the Surface RT to begin with and office is pretty good ill give it that but the apps store sucks. I ended up trading it in and getting a Pro which I then got rid of again due to poor battery life.

I would save some cash and get a Pro tablet or even some of the low priced Windows 8 Tablets which run the full Windows 8

Solution

L3THALSHADOWz

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014

Thanks

L3THALSHADOWz

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014

I heard about that tablet. The only thing is i preferred something with bigger screen do you know where i can find bigger?

Luis XFX

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
I have the ASUS VIVOtab RT, I got it and the keyboard for under $300. It's pretty awesome since the keyboard is also an additional battery which gives me about 11hrs of battery life.

TRENDING THREADS