Wireless earbuds/headphones for gaming and going outside/travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erki11

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
Please can you suggest me some good wireless earbuds that will work with pc trough bluetooth but also with listening trough mobile phone? I was checking theese:

BOSE SoundSport wireless 159€
BeatsX 129€
Sennheiser MOMENTUM Free In-Ear Wireless 193€

BUT I was also checking something like theese
Bose QuietComfort 35 II 379€

I really dont know, I am not sure if theese BOSE quietcomfort wont be too big for traveling and thigs like that.My max budget to spent is that 380€. Also Im not sure if theese earbuds will work with bluetooth reciever in my pc. Bose has 3,5mm jack also.

Solution
If you want noise cancelling earbuds, look at the Bose QuietControl 30. They're not as good at noise cancellation as the QuietComfort line, but they're still extremely good. Most of their bad reviews are from QC20 owners who bought them as an upgrade, and were disappointed at the weaker noise cancelation. Their main drawback is they run off a built-in rechargable battery, and the earbuds won't function while you're recharging it (no 3.5mm jack). They can remember up to 8 Bluetooth connections, and connect simultaneously to 2 devices. Sound quality is not as good as my better (wired) earbuds, but still better than most earbuds I've tried (wired or wireless). I'm very happy with mine...
If you want noise cancelling earbuds, look at the Bose QuietControl 30. They're not as good at noise cancellation as the QuietComfort line, but they're still extremely good. Most of their bad reviews are from QC20 owners who bought them as an upgrade, and were disappointed at the weaker noise cancelation. Their main drawback is they run off a built-in rechargable battery, and the earbuds won't function while you're recharging it (no 3.5mm jack). They can remember up to 8 Bluetooth connections, and connect simultaneously to 2 devices. Sound quality is not as good as my better (wired) earbuds, but still better than most earbuds I've tried (wired or wireless). I'm very happy with mine.

https://assets.bose.com/content/dam/Bose_DAM/Web/consumer_electronics/global/products/headphones/qc30_product_page/PDF/AM762456_01_OG_QC%2030_ENGvo.pdf

The older QuietComfort 20 earbuds could be used as regular earbuds if the battery died, but those are wired, not Bluetooth. Noise cancellation was better, but their sound quality is slightly worse despite being wired.

I got mine as refurbs from the Bose Outlet store website for $150. Dunno if Europe has something similar, but it can save you a lot of money. If you have Bose stores over there, you can actually go in and try them out. Bose's sound quality is nothing to get excited about, but their noise cancellation is incredible (their higher-end headsets are for noise cancellation aboard aircraft and helicopters).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.