What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)

Feb 9, 2018
I am looking for ideas/ recommendations/ products to avoid, for connecting my wireless earbuds to my PC and Phone(Nexus 5)

The earbuds work great with everyone else's phones apart from mine which they didn't connect to which helped me to discover that my phone's Bluetooth is broken. Because of this I would like to find a way to be able to still use them with the phone. Is is possible to buy a device that plugs into the 3.5mm headphone jack and "gives" the phone Bluetooth capabilities?

I would also like to be able to use these headphones with my PC which currently has no Bluetooth support so was wondering if the above device does exist would it be appropriate for casual gaming and watching videos or would the audio lag be so much that it would only be usable for music?

Any further info, ideas or related experiences would be appreciated :)

So u need a BT transmitter that has a mini USB port IN for the phone, battery powered, should be available @amazon.

PC needs a BT transmitter too, either on a PCIe card or USB dongle. Amazon/Egghead.

No idea bout lag, no a gamer here.

So u need a BT transmitter that has a mini USB port IN for the phone, battery powered, should be available @amazon.

PC needs a BT transmitter too, either on a PCIe card or USB dongle. Amazon/Egghead.

No idea bout lag, no a gamer here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
accessgamer Audio 3
S Audio 1
V Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
T Audio 1
L Audio 1
J Audio 1
S Audio 2
Q Audio 1