Wireless headphone for 10 people outdoor cinema

Tmkks

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
Hello!

I've been assigned a task to find a solution on how 10 people can watch an outdoor movie simultaneously through wireless headphones.
This is the setup: http://i.imgur.com/UH8tbAV.jpg Lawn for seats. Wall behind the computer as the screen.

Is there a way to make this happen? What budget should I be looking at?

Solution
The Sennheiser headphones are likely to sound better and be easier to replace and get parts like batteries and chargers.
The Silent Disco set up seems to be a little more pro oriented and might take more abuse. The charger is made for 10 headphones so would be neater than having a lot of separate chargers. They don't seem to have an US presence so you would have to deal with Australia.
The Sennheiser headphones are likely to sound better and be easier to replace and get parts like batteries and chargers.
The Silent Disco set up seems to be a little more pro oriented and might take more abuse. The charger is made for 10 headphones so would be neater than having a lot of separate chargers. They don't seem to have an US presence so you would have to deal with Australia.

Solution