Wireless Mouse Will Not Work

Advent5511

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
I had recently installed MotionJoy to my PC but after giving up on it, I uninstalled it. I had read that many people had issues with their wireless mouses after using MotionJoy and I assumed that when my Wireless Mouse stopped working, that that was the cause.

But I have followed the tutorials to get rid of MotionJoy and now there is no trace of MotionJoy on my PC. I reconnected my Wireless Mouse but it still will not work.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

By the way, I'm using a wired mouse on the system now and it is working fine.

Advent5511

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013

I uninstalled it, removed any programs which had its name, etc. It's not installed any longer.

The wireless mouse is being detected when I plug it in but it will not move the arrow on the screen at all.:??::??::??:

Svenieboy

Estimable
Nov 27, 2014
Not to sound mean but did you check the battery's in the mouse?

Check on google for possible wireless drivers for the mouse, maybe you removed that.

Advent5511

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
The mouse supposedly uses/used default Microsoft drivers and I'm wondering whether or not these were affected? Does anyone have knowledge which one(s) could be missing with a Trust Easyclick wireless mouse?

PS: The batteries are fine and I've tried other USB ports as well.

Sorry for the late reply.

To confirm: yes, wireless mice use a generic, native (Windows) driver, which should work just fine. Have you ran any cleanup software, such as Ccleaner? There could be remaining files and registry entries leftover from that software still.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1