Wireless Sub to Reciever

joshames_30

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
I have a JBL wireless sub and i was wondering if and how it hooks to my pioneer vsx 1019 ah reciever thst does not have bluetooth built in

Solution
AV receivers never have bluetooth or any other wireless sub transmitter built in.
Many subs have transmitters that are made for them that can be connected to any receiver or you can buy a generic wireless sub system but your sub would need to have an RCA wired input that you could connect it too.
If the sub came from a JBL HTS system it may not be able to be used with anything else.
If the sub uses bluetooth you could try connecting a standard bluetooth transmitter to the sub woofer out of the receiver.
AV receivers never have bluetooth or any other wireless sub transmitter built in.
Many subs have transmitters that are made for them that can be connected to any receiver or you can buy a generic wireless sub system but your sub would need to have an RCA wired input that you could connect it too.
If the sub came from a JBL HTS system it may not be able to be used with anything else.
If the sub uses bluetooth you could try connecting a standard bluetooth transmitter to the sub woofer out of the receiver.

Solution

joshames_30

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017

If I try a transmitter what do i hook it up too and set it up.