Woman Addicted to Online Game Neglects Children and Leaves Bodies of Starved Dog

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I feel sorry for her. First she lost her husband to a heart attack, and now she's losing the only things left she values. It's unfortunate she used a video game as an outlet to deal with the loss of her husband and the stress of being a single mother. She needs prayers on her behalf.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]Please remove said offender from the gene pool.[/citation]
You'd have to take out her three kids as well.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
That is too light. She should be stripped of any rights as a parent, forbid access to a computer with internet connection and 2 years of jail time.
Convicted hackers are not allowed PC's, I believe she actually hurts people and animals using them, people like her should be banned PC access.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
This is sick and a terrible tragedy for her children and those poor animals. Stories like this is what gives gaming a undeserved bad name because the problem is the person not the game. Anyone else think that her punishment sounds like a slap on the wrist for what she has done?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Both sad and pathetic. The real victims are the dogs and the kids (who have obvious issues to not feed the dogs). This is bizarre behavior and goes well beyond addiction. Looks like a great candidate for forced sterilization. Please spay and neuter your "insert proper descriptor here". Words escape me.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]lashabane[/nom]You'd have to take out her three kids as well.[/citation]
No. Because they are already born and have only 1/2 the genes of the Mom. Hopefully, they don't have the crazy/stupid/whatever gene their Mom had.... they could also be Foster kids...

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]and i won't forget to add the mother is even more of a stupid ****. so there u have it. a family of idiots.[/citation]
If there was little to no food in the house, I would have fed myself before feeding the dog. Survival of the fittest.

G

As someone already eloquently pointed out in an earlier comment

The board game "Small World" from Days of Wonder (that you used to illustrate your article) has nothing to do with the smallworld.com online game that the woman played with. Please correct your article and read the statement from Days of Wonder:

http://blog.daysofwonder.com/2010/ [...] s-stories/

Status
Not open for further replies.