Woman Faces Trial Over Hooters Text Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
That's not even harassment. The law is way out of control. Her defense would be as simple as "I meant it as a compliment". Case closed.

applegetsmelaid

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
My experience: Women who get boob jobs have self esteem issues. They want you to look, but do not under any circumstances say anything about them. They are hoping you are dumb enough to think that they are real.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
And if it didn't happen in Utah, no one would care. I'm surprised there's even a Hooters there, anyway. Well I guess there's "Mormon Muffins" so I'm not too surprised.

G

Sister Anna, the one with the boob job, is too lazy to get a job at Hooters, so she's gonna sue Sister Jennifer for all that tip money. Come on now, how hard is it to wiggle your @$$, flash that new cleavage line, and carry a tray full of beers and wings??? Then again maybe she's too ugly to work at Hooters.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Ok, now I can't even text someone a joke without a fear of being sued. GREAT! That's the american way. Sue everyone you wish.

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Wow. That is stupid to sue your own family over something stupid like that. I mean, you should hear what me and my brothers and my friends say to each other.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
huhn..... Maybe I should play mute the rest of my life.

We will all eventually talk like this any way. "Work is finished. Next task?"

Because no one gets offended when it's simple and sounds like a computer.

turbolover22

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Actually Smithfield is only 5 minutes from my house. Google maps gives the closest Hooters to my home at 92.6 miles away.

Good luck commuting almost 100 miles a day to work. And then commuting another 100 miles home after your shift every night.

ibticktock

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
Personally, I wish only the absolute worse for women who get implants. They are taking their superficial lives to a new level. People whose entire adult life revolves around judging everything based solely upon its appearance, and how this appearance will cause other people, mostly women, to envy them is a sad commentary on what they do with themselves. Brains and a sense of humor have a far longer lasting impact on a relationship than fixating about ones stupid breast size or hair color.

G

What really shocks me is the way the press takes one side and not the other and puts it on here without 100% facts. The news is getting so lazy to find real stories that they resort to tabloid type trash. Anyone wonder if this is really what the lawsuit is about? Or could there be more to the story? Sounds to me like you should hear both sides of the story before making her sister the bad guy.

sailer

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2006
So someone got a pair of "Plastic Fantastics" and is now suing because her sister noticed. Don't women who get these things want to be noticed? No wait, I made a joke about someone having "Plastic Fantastics" on their chest. Does that mean I can be sued? This nation is getting way too lawsuit happy.

brucek2

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008
Why sue only the sister who texted this horrible message? How about the phone company that transmitted the message? And the handset manufacturer(s) that allowed the message to be typed on their keyboards, and displayed on their screens. Note to attorney: much deeper pockets there!

Status
Not open for further replies.