Woman Finds Husband's Other Wife on Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
OK, I know this is just rehash from a mediocre internet reporter hack.... But seriously? Does anyone edit this crap?

I cringed when I read "a whole another life". Really?
How about "another life" or "a whole other life". Someone at least attempt to edit the copy a little...

Geez....

bentonsl_2010

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]"Later on, France discovered that her husband and the girlfriend were in fact registered at Target."What? did you mean Facebook?[/citation]

Normally when you get married you and your wife get registered at a retail store for gifts and such. (IE Target,Wallyworld...ect, ect)I believe they hold a list of thing the couple would like and people can pick and chose what to buy them as wedding gifts.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Bentonsl_2010[/nom]Normally when you get married you and your wife get registered at a retail store for gifts and such. (IE Target,Wallyworld...ect, ect)I believe they hold a list of thing the couple would like and people can pick and chose what to buy them as wedding gifts.[/citation]

I've never seen anybody do that before. (Well at least not in my family)

swell9

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2007
[citation][nom]The Greater Good[/nom]I'd cheat too if my wife's grammar was this poor./kidding[/citation]
LOL @ "/Kidding".. If it wasn't here then tomorrow's headline would "Woman Finds about Husband's evil intentions on Tom's Hardware." Hehe

Now that would make a great story ... I can see Markus, Kevin and Jane fighting over who gets to release it first.

Tuan would possibly need to ajudicate this one.

You do realise the heading would be something like this though:

"Man leaves wife for new high end computer ... "

or ...

"Wife leaves husband for Laptop" ...

:)

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Something is wrong here. You can't legally be married to two women in any state in the USA. Not even in Utah and Idaho which are practically Mormon strongholds. If this guy really did get married to the second woman then he must be telling the truth about the paperwork not being filed properly with the first woman.

As for the kids, it appears the husband did at least break the law by showing up randomly, throwing the kids in the car and driving off.

luke904

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2009
girls are stupid.. everyone of them thinks they are special.

"he would cheat on her but not me because im special" is basically their "thought" process.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]luke904[/nom]girls are stupid.. everyone of them thinks they are special."he would cheat on her but not me because im special" is basically their "thought" process.[/citation]

It's is true all women think they are special. ... But I won't agree they're "stupid"

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
"girls are stupid.. everyone of them thinks they are special."

I love my girls and they are special to me. How does your mother or your sister feel about that remark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS