Woman Kills Child for Interrupting Farmville Game

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eraser_rx

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
She did already....she got rid of her son....

[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]WTF.... and they say FPS games are bad? F*** these stupid people. Please remove her from the gene pool ASAP.[/citation]

jitpublisher

Distinguished
May 16, 2006
[citation][nom]geoffs[/nom]Move to Texas. We actually execute people we sentence to death, most within 10 years (and the process is getting faster).[/citation]

Ron White said all that needs to be said. "If you come to Texas and kill someone, we will kill you back."

G

As usual, people comment on what they hear or read, and condemn based on such learnings. Maybe it's not what you've learned. A lot of situations are different than what we're being told. The mother, in this case, knows what happened and she's the only one who really knows. The papers say she said certain things but that means nothing. Don't be the type to condemn based on a 'need to hate someone' or condemn based on what you read or hear. If you do that, you're the type of person I'd love to shake ;)

G

[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]No thank you. Laws like this are bound to have gray areas of contest leading to injustice, like all nanny-state laws.[/citation]

Sarcasm, learn it.

G

There are a vast number of mental illnesses and i can grantee almost everyone has one 90% of the pop has depression and the thing about mental illness is they are unpredictable one moment they are fine and the next they do stuff like this it really sickens me that people are blaming the game its self it was not the game it was the person. a momentary mental breakdown i am not saying that she should not be punished for her crime because she did do it she admitted it and now i wish she was in utah she would probably get the death penalty here

G

U need a license to operate a car, but not to be a parent????? At first I thought death give her the death penalty for the crap she did to her baby, but then I thought death is to good for her so I have thought of another punishment life in prison no parole and everyday she must sit at a table handcuffed and watch everyone on FB log on and destroy her stupid add farm from farmville. Now remind you this is only in between sessions of her daily beat down by the huge bully prison dike.

G

you shouldn't have to click "like" to share facebook i felt like a ghoul, change the word to share

rik_quibsjosh

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
a very disturbing development but in Fairness to farmville, we dont need to always point out those incident to them. Its a matter of questions on how the family is formed. farmville is a nice game. Just check out! http://www.farmvillefcu.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS