Woman Kills Child for Interrupting Farmville Game

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]normano[/nom]we are all victims of society in some way - but we do not go killing a fellow human beingthis is why the death penalty exists - and should be used, or read my other post aboveeither way no tax money should be spent keeping this evil woman alive[/citation]

I don't think she intended to kill the baby. She was just too young and too stupid in the way she handled it.
I'm absolutely sure she'll be very sorry for what she's done until the end of her days. Even if she never were caught and jailed.
I don't think that spending her life in prison will do her any good. A therapy and resocialization would be a better treatment. Is it necessary to waste yet another life?

When I read some of the posts I have the feeling that the average person is no better than her. And she is still a kid.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]I When I read some of the posts I have the feeling that the average person is no better than her. And she is still a kid.[/citation]

Your comparing the insensitivity of peoples post.. to the murder of a child?
Are you serious?
What about the child?.. the one person who is supposed to care for him...shook him to death!.. because he was crying to much. Yeah.. a few harsh words are on par with that.
Give me a break!
your empathy makes me sick! sick!

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
So many psychos so itching for more blood. All this eye for an eye, but truth be told it's too much Rambo & nothing to do with Justice. I'm not into the argument about "let the one without sin cast the first rock" meaning that nobody should be put to death, but rather about not letting hypocrites do all the killing. What good is it if all the bad people get away with murder, but everyone who's not their friend is just an excuse for sick entertainment? So do want executioners to play with themselves as they electrocute people because it gets them off, or going after the actual psychos & providing a general amnesty for everybody else who went nuts because the world has gone insane?

G

And this ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you deliberately circumvent Natural Selection. You allow idiots to breed and their byproducts to live and this is what we get. Brainless, useless, ignorant, foolish people.

G

A Kid in my class last year was addicted to this game, we called him Pepsi max kid, he ran to the store everyday to buy pepsi max and played Farmville. He reached lvl 100 and then turned on to Frontier after Farmville. GO PEPSI KID!

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
[citation][nom]Bork[/nom]And this ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you deliberately circumvent Natural Selection. You allow idiots to breed and their byproducts to live and this is what we get. Brainless, useless, ignorant, foolish people.[/citation]

So please show AI isn't a myth, that evolution isn't the opposite of what's actually happening, & that Science can cure death, so that those mummies on display can return to their pyramids in Egypt.

Nazis also felt superior despite losing their humanity through inhumane conduct. Inbreeding didn't help The Romans, European Royalty, or even dogs. Communism didn't work, nor did it prevent them from erecting statues & worshiping their leaders. Satanists dress up in black, write lyrics using words they learned from a thesaurus that nobody can understand unless they read the lyrics, yet still freak out & wet their pants if you interrupt a séance by lifting the glass.

So can Science explain why every single Nation on Earth had to take the advice of having to pay for vaccinating everybody, from people who wouldn't take it themselves, or wash their hands less then 50 times daily, just because they have a PHD?

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]joz[/nom]Kill the *****, hang her body for the crows and let it be a lesson to other idiots.Oh wait...they are idiots, they would not understand the lesson anyway.Shoot them all.[/citation]
If it's truly an addiction then no other addict will learn from this. Just like no matter how many time we may execute someone for murder, there's always someone else waiting in line. They don't mention her social economic situation which I'm willing to bet has a lot to do with her particular situation.

thirdshop

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2008
"Sickening truly sickening. Even though its almost certain that mental illness played a role in
this it's still so hard to understand. While nothing will ever make what happened right I do hope
that the mother gets the help she needs and hopefully if not already realizes what she did was wrong and regrets it."

When did stupidity become a mental illness?

G

I really think some people are ruining their lives with social sites. They become addicted and the rest of their lives suffer. I have people I know failing school because they don't studied but instead are on Facebook. All I can say is I hope they find and marry somebody on Facebook who is rich.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
There is no excuse what this woman did.

A young woman - who has killed a baby because of a game..

The same game that makes you care for a virtual world but does not make a difference because of her "real world".

There will be more to come of these unfortunately... I cant see the child having much of its little life anyway, where was the father in all this.

On top of it all she was smoking around the child too.

When will people learn... Humanity has reached its lowest ebb when a child because of a stupid computer game.

cpatel1987

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Are you kidding me? Not once, but TWICE she shook the baby AND she was smoking near the baby!. Seriously, do not have kids if you don't have even an ounce of patience and at least have the common sense not to smoke near the baby to begin with. Purely selfish act and have no sympathy for her jail time. You know its true what they say, sane people never get noticed because its always extremists and idiots like this that make it on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.