Woman Kills Child for Interrupting Farmville Game

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Wow, just wow
This woman needs one of 2 things, either to be sterilised and locked in a dungeon for a thousand years
Or just plain shot in the back of the head and left out for the buzzards

cpburns

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2006
[citation][nom]geoffs[/nom]Quick, sue Zynga (FarmVille's publisher), it's the American way. I mean, clearly Zynga acted with reckless disregard for the welfare of her family by designing such an addictive game. And the subliminal messages it conveys clearly caused her to do this. Besides, Zynga has money and their stock is way up right now. Go ahead, it makes as much sense as suing bands and record labels when kids kill or commit suicide.[/citation]

Sadly, I'd be surprised if this DIDN'T happen. Too close to truth. So sickening >.

G

If she only knew what it feels like loosing a child unwillingly........

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
We have to have a license to drive, fish and hunt.. but any fricken loser can have a child!
Im sure experts will say.. "she was too disconnected from reality because of the fantasy world created by farmville" give her some prozac and put her on a reality show... "Teen Killer Mom's"

My opinion.. Let her rot in a cell.. with blaring audio of babies crying for rest of her days!

G

If Farmville didn't exist, this lady would have likely ended up killing her baby for some other reason -- She obv wasn't fit to be a parent.

Putting her in prison isn't going to help anybody. Just sterilize her and let her go.

G

and yet I see the absence of the ADDITIONAL IDIOTCY of trying to sue Facebook/Zynga Games over the incident. Good news? Possibly. Still horrible tho, throw the ***** in jail for life.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
So many are so quick to say murder. Somehow, I just can't see her planning to murder her baby, just so she could play Farmville. Babies are fragile & frustrated mothers existed even before Farmville. I'm not saying that she didn't do anything wrong, but does anyone even know what murder is when you call this murder???

falconqc

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2002
I think this woman is a great runner up for the darwin awards.

[citation][nom]rockola[/nom]It wasn't the game. This subhuman would have killed or damaged the baby over some other annoyance.[/citation]

I agree, if she goes this ballistic over farmville, imagine what would happen over something that`s actually important!

rasagul

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Was there not another article here a couple weeks ago about a mother neglecting her child over farmville? My God I'm starting to reconsider my thoughts on needing a license to procreate. I've said it before our species is gonna wind up like all those fluffy people on the space ship in Wall-E.....sigh

G

I think life in prison is too generous!! She doesn't deserve another chance--her baby didn't get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.