Woman Takes Gun to Greet Mean Internet Person

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
[citation][nom]nottheking[/nom]OH NOES, SOMEONE WAS MEAN ON THE INTERNET!!1oneSeriously, a lot of commenters are saying along the lines of "he deserved to be punished." Perhaps no one bothered to wonder if perhaps the woman, (who, as we see, was looney enough to try to drive a state away to kill someone for insulting her) perhaps might've deserved the harassment she got? I mean, it's not like he stole her identity, or destroyed her property, convinced her associates to turn their backs on her, or anything that truly would leave any real and lasting impact... He just hurt her feelings. Feelings are very, VERY subjective; because someone could take insult at ANYTHING, it's a very bad justification for inflicting any actual harm. This woman serious has something wrong with her.[/citation]

See what youre not understanding is that there are people out there who if you piss them off even a little will come after you and put a large hole in you. So you go right on ahead being a pr!ck on the internet ... see how long it takes before someone shows up on your doorstep with a gun.

dillyflump

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
See this is what happens when you piss off gingers. Endless years of persicution and now they've become mental gun wielding nutjobs.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
I just don't understand people.
The place a roommate works at used to play music all day (it is a CD store). Someone complained about the offensive music, and they wanted it stopped. They were just playing a local radio station. Now this primarily music store doesn't play music anymore...

Clearly what the kid did was wrong, but to go as far as attempting to shoot him?

But a .38 special, really? What's that going to do to the kid, tickle?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
i wished the guy would have capped her ass, and be done with it. how more sensitive can you get...wait my boss used vulgar language in the office, i am going to kill him :)...not

kamar6

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009
But a .38 special, really? What's that going to do to the kid, tickle?
How many .38 hollow points have you been shot with Travis? Sure there are a lot more powerful handguns out there, but it doesn't take a headshot for a .38 hollowpoint to take you out.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]Travis Beane[/nom]I just don't understand people.The place a roommate works at used to play music all day (it is a CD store). Someone complained about the offensive music, and they wanted it stopped. They were just playing a local radio station. Now this primarily music store doesn't play music anymore...Clearly what the kid did was wrong, but to go as far as attempting to shoot him?But a .38 special, really? What's that going to do to the kid, tickle?[/citation]

It's not like it was a .22; one hollow point .38 can kill pretty handily. There was a reason police all across the US used them as standard for more than 50 years. The displacement of revolvers by the wide availability of reliable semiauto guns is probably the only reason it's not still used nationally today.

G

Maybe she was going after his computer not him! Blast that devil-machine that has turned the innocent boy into a monster.

iboomer

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]guardianangel42[/nom]Alidan, I envy you your ignorance. Bullying was still a legitmate reason to snap on somebody, I never would have spent 5 years out of my house in various institutions. But it isn't.As to the article, I feel that on the internet, you should act and speak the same way you would if the person you are talking to is two feet in front of you. No matter the distance, no matter the language, people are still people on the internet, you aren't insulting a robot.[/citation]

GA, I couldn't agree with you more. I am one HELL of a Troll, but I don't say anything that I wouldn't say to your face. The young woman should grow a thicker spine, and should not have under any circumstance went after the little f**ker with a gun.

As a previous poster mentioned, a public whooping sounds about right for the little f**k who appears to not be able to keep his mouth shut. While we are at it, we should probably take mom out and cane her ass too, since she is partly responsible for the way her child behaves.

And yes, I live by my first amendment rights. Go ahead and come to my home unannounced. What's your poison? Glock, Mossberg, SIG, or good old S&W. Never mind, I have one for each of ya.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
I have a feeling that revolver was bought decades ago... or from the backk of a caddy in the alley. Sad sad sad, that woman need help. And the troll nees a 4" manicure on his fingers.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Maybe what the world really needs is for a few forum flamers, whose sole existance revolves around calling other forum users retards, etc - NEED to get a cap popped in their ass.
Sure, still send the offender to jail but putting an element of fear into it may deter people from thinking they can get away with it.
The internet becomes more like real life every day.
If people said only half of the things on a forum to someone in a bar they would probably get murdered within 20 minutes.

Moral of the story - be nice or i'll kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS