Woman Threatens Fellow BF Shoppers with a Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

grillz9909

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
I live in Wisconsin and there weren't any crazy shoppers wielding weaponry at any of the stores I went to. :)

On a side note, I know just about every year some lunatic goes off the deep end over some AMAZING deal on black friday, but does that really paint the picture for the whole extravaganza? Shopping around here was dull really. Some nice deals and A LOT more people in the stores than usual, but none of this pushing/shoving I read about. :/ Maybe my town is just... weird?

G

Moved to Wisconsin 4 years ago. I'm amazed at how so many whack jobs are these parts!! This isn't New York city people, this is small town Wisconsin, yet the stories round here could inspire movies!!

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
Well, Black Friday deals aren't usually that special. Even if they are, making someone else's Friday black for it is not exactly the right thing.

jitpublisher

Distinguished
May 16, 2006
She is definitely a nutcase, but more so are the people who go out there and stand in line on the so called "Black Friday". I don't understand it. If I received a gift from someone I knew stood in line for hours to buy on BF, I would return it, take the money straight to local homeless shelter or the Salvation Army. What a bunch of idiots we have become.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
She was willing to threaten people to shoot them in order to save a few bucks and now she'll probably have to pay a hefty fine for her acts. Normally it would say it's irony, in her case I'll just say she's dumb.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
BF is such a marketing ploy to rip a dollar out of the consumer's hand. I walked into our local Toy's R Us Express store late in the afternoon, on the weekend, no lines, no camping out, no stampedes, shelves were stocked full of toys, grabbed the 3 that I was looking for, gave my $10 coupon, payed and walked out.

If people wanted to see some real deals then don't fall for the whole BF crap. Sit on your butt (and your wallets) for a few days and let the corporations sweat it. They will show you some discounts in a hurry.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]chaosgs[/nom]Hand her a Darwin award, than shoot her. People like that hold back our societies progress.[/citation]

You might as well shoot all the people in line too. They're just as guilty of it as she is.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
ever notice how for decades the retail prices go up right after labor day, very slowly every couple of weeks just for the x-mas shopping season?
i prefer the friday before x-mas when things get slashed 60-70% the past few years. the mark up is already 300% black friday is just a 150% mark up on select items of what ever over stock /discontinued items the manufacturers had that wasn't selling fast enough before august. the week before x-mas when stuff gets slashed that 60-70% the mark up is actually about 130%

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Not sure what Wisconsin's concealed weapon carry laws are, but I'm surprised she didn't get shot... if you pull a gun on someone without reason, you're fair game to be shot yourself

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Inmate 1: I'm hear for slaughtering the man who shot my wife. What are you in for?
Inmate 2: Punching an elderly lady in the face trying to get a My Little Princess Doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.