Woman Turned into 'Sex Addict' After Using Wii Fit

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

She'd be the Ultimate Wife!

You'd never have to worry about having to hear her say
"Not tonight tonight honey, I have a headache"

Plus to top it off, there would be no need for you to go to the gym to workout any more! :D

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Renegade_Warrior[/nom]She'd be the Ultimate Wife!You'd never have to worry about having to hear her say"Not tonight tonight honey, I have a headache"Plus to top it off, there would be no need for you to go to the gym to workout any more![/citation]

Or, she'd say, "Not tonight honey, my crazy disorder has already gotten me off 15 times today."

G

There was a documentary on discovery health regarding this disorder. It certainly is intereting. The lady ended up divorcing her husband because he couldn't please her the way she wanted.

G

she is just using it as an excuse to be the whore she always wanted to be.

backin5

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
The story barely relates to technology (she could have just as easily fall off while not using the Wii), and is possibly made up by the Daily Star, yet no one really complains. Hmm, wonder why... Not!

kompako

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Persistent sexual arousal syndrome has nothing to do with sex addiction its a condition that makes the women feel lubrification and vasocongestion in the pelvic area. the only known working cure is to have an orgasm and its not guaranteed the sexual arousal wont come back soon after. it happens completely randomly and is generally described as an affliction by the women who have that syndrome.

Intel_Hydralisk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2005
@All the people who were mysteriously aroused by this... Wow for all you guys know she's probably fat and ugly... she was using a Wii fit after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.