Woman Turned into 'Sex Addict' After Using Wii Fit

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]flaminggerbil[/nom]Very debatable.[/citation]

What's debatable? Do you FNDS moonbats (Fox News Derangement Syndrome) ever watch the NEWS part of Fox News in the day and early evening hours? Or do you people just wet yourselves and get in a tizzy over the TALK analysts in the evening like O'Reilly? People like you just make yourselves look like mindless idiots when whining about Fox News in general. They spank CNN and MSNBC in cable news ratings and viewership COMBINED.

littlec

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]10tacle[/nom]What's debatable? Do you FNDS moonbats (Fox News Derangement Syndrome) ever watch the NEWS part of Fox News in the day and early evening hours? Or do you people just wet yourselves and get in a tizzy over the TALK analysts in the evening like O'Reilly? People like you just make yourselves look like mindless idiots when whining about Fox News in general. They spank CNN and MSNBC in cable news ratings and viewership COMBINED.[/citation]

OFF SUBJECT MUCH? Don't waltz in here with your political opinions this is a Tech site BEGONE!

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
LOL!, does that work on men? I can see all the guys falling over and over on their WII's. I recall having that same syndrome though, between the ages of 13 - 19, very embarrassing at times.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
I saw this on a different web site. I now take it that this story is real? I have heard of sex addiction but attributing it to the wii... lol... I feel so bad for this woman, I truly do.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]10tacle[/nom]What's debatable? Do you FNDS moonbats (Fox News Derangement Syndrome) ever watch the NEWS part of Fox News in the day and early evening hours? Or do you people just wet yourselves and get in a tizzy over the TALK analysts in the evening like O'Reilly? People like you just make yourselves look like mindless idiots when whining about Fox News in general. They spank CNN and MSNBC in cable news ratings and viewership COMBINED.[/citation]
The Sun is also the biggest selling newspaper in the UK. People (take you for example) are fucking idiots.

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
this would be terror for me if i had this
walking around would be completely difficult
talking to a girl would suck so bad

tearlach2

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]flaminggerbil[/nom]"The Daily Star", stopped reading here. For those of you not accustomed to British papers, The Daily Star is not a valid source for anything. No matter how shitty the story.It's worse then Fox news for fucks sake, they probably just made it up on the spot.[/citation]
I know nothing of the daily star, but I do know you are an idiot.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Imagine if someone got caught for stealing a console accessory..just plead innocent on the grounds of diminished responsibility. Only downside is a copper being asked to strip-search you for missing bits..although, if you're addicted to sex like here it might be a freebie.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Wow, why would anyone get SURGERY to get rid of this??? I would just take anaesthetics to make it numb and then bone Bone BONE BONEEEE when I got bored.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]flaminggerbil[/nom]The Sun is also the biggest selling newspaper in the UK. People (take you for example) are fucking idiots.[/citation]

Who cares? Little bedwetters like you mindlessly run your mouths over something you know NOTHING about and then you call ME an idiot? Yeah, the F bombs really help your emotion driven mindless arguments too, wingnut D-bagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.