Won't mount SD Card

jimmer1981

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
I have an Alcatel One Touch Pop Mega A995L that won't mount or read an SD card. I've tried several different SD cards all with the same result. It tells me the memory card is either blank or had corrupt files. When I insert the SD cards in other devices they read it just fine. I have tried several different ways to fix like running the command prompt & partioning & formatting the drive that its mounted to. I've also tried making the hidden files on it visible & then formatting the card & still won't mount them. If someone knows how to fix & I mean really fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

Solution
If it won't read any SD cards, it may well just need repairing or replacing. If that is the case, I would check if it is still under warranty. If it is, then contact the manufacturer about having the phone repaired or replaced.

Now a side note, have you tried clearing off the SD card completely, one that it doesn't register as damaged just not seeing the files, and remove the files from it. Make it totally clear. Then put the card in the phone. Once it accepts it, then connect the phone, while the card is in it, to a computer via USB and get the files that way.
If it won't read any SD cards, it may well just need repairing or replacing. If that is the case, I would check if it is still under warranty. If it is, then contact the manufacturer about having the phone repaired or replaced.

Now a side note, have you tried clearing off the SD card completely, one that it doesn't register as damaged just not seeing the files, and remove the files from it. Make it totally clear. Then put the card in the phone. Once it accepts it, then connect the phone, while the card is in it, to a computer via USB and get the files that way.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS