Would open back headset be good for hearing impaired?

Lethal

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
I am hearing impaired in both of my ears. My right ear is a lot worse. Would open back headset be loud enough? I only ever had closed back headsets. I play Csgo.

Solution
Hello... YES... but the OHM's and impedance of the Model, can change where your Volume knob will be between the TWO sets.
Typically I use a external 50-100 watt receiver/amp from the output of my MB, they can be found New OR used at garage sales/pawn shops at a low cost. This gives me use of headphones/speakers/both and other input/output/aux functions... and of course Plenty of Volume. B )

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... Typically they would be the same speakers in them... I would suggest Demoing a set for your particular situation. This type will reduce the Humidity effect on your ears.
Are you using a external AMP/reciever with your current Headphones?

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... YES... but the OHM's and impedance of the Model, can change where your Volume knob will be between the TWO sets.
Typically I use a external 50-100 watt receiver/amp from the output of my MB, they can be found New OR used at garage sales/pawn shops at a low cost. This gives me use of headphones/speakers/both and other input/output/aux functions... and of course Plenty of Volume. B )

Solution

TRENDING THREADS