Would you Upgrade Your Phone?

Graybush

Estimable
Planning on upgrading your smartphone soon? Have some insight on which phones are better, and why? We want to hear from you!

We're doing a survey in order to gauge which phone is the best to upgrade, and we're collecting feedback from our readers on which phone is the best to recommend. We'll be taking your responses and comparing them to our Editorial Team's Best Picks for Smartphones.

Is the phone you own or want not on this survey? Let us know, we want to hear your thoughts too!

[widget="https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QZWSBWB",1200][/widget]

amdfangirl

Distinguished
Herald
Apr 7, 2008
IMG_20180504_110857.jpg

I can't upgrade until I use up all the microSIMs in the stack. I'm stuck with my Nexus 5.

They are prefunded SIMs so as long as I port-in/port-out every month can just pay the "first month" rate instead of the full monthly fee.

It means I pay about <$50/year in phone costs. Sometimes they hand prefunded SIMs out or sell them for $1 each.

If I were to stop buying SIM cards today, I would have enough to last until 11 July 2023.

This works for me since porting is free in Australia, so I keep the same ph number always.

All I have to do is tell them my previous number + provide ID.

Yes I have a nanoSIM cutter. I briefly had a Nexus 5X handed down to me, but they break if I trim them. My Nexus 5 is a nightmare.