Xperia XZ Premium Review: Insane 4K Display Can't Save This Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig_81

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
My XZ premium has a finger print sensor.
The battery i can get over 24 hours without charging.
There is plenty of 4K content out there. Amazon has plenty.

Nivek70s

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
Agreed, so does my xz premium. This article should be torn down or heavily revised as it's genuinely misleading!

Robsmall

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
This reviewer obviously has a beef against Sony. Maybe didnt get money from them. The xz premium is an awesome phone. Unique and professional design. It doesn't follow the iphone/Samsung design which is good. The slow move camera feature is not a gimmick... It's fun and offers video feature not found anywhere else.

kitsVA

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
The review should say US model has fingerprint sensor disabled. Battery life is adequate in an era where everyone has easy charging access. Phone has style and build quality that should appeal to many who don't care about infinity screens

Steven J81

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
Wow you are a hard man to please!! It has 4k HDR display which is a world's first, 960 FPS super slow motion, again a world first and the reason it has bezels is to accommodate front facing stereo speakers & 4x4 MIMO helping it achieve up to 1gbs download speeds.. again a world first. My battery is excellent in real world scenarios. 7/10?? On your bike mate.

Ashley_98

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
If bezels means front firing stereo speakers then what's more important for you? Speakers for me.. plus they make mirrors so even better at least on my chrome version, also no article ever mentions the hires audio support which is making mp3 redundant.

Aly_Mir

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing can save Sony from reviewers like you as it does not have the name, Apple or Samsung (which are clearly the standards, which is absurd already as industry needs more competition). From the title to the review itself and video, you have just the negatives to count which isn't clearly the case with other phone reviews on this site.

It is a fun, future proof, snappy, not-soap like phone which ticks all the boxes and is going to work smoothly over time without any memory issues (Apple-prone) or UI-lags (Samsung-prone).

Steven_194

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017
Another review site that Sony refused to pay off. Misleading, should be illegal. It's the best phone on the market.

zerogauge

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
I have both the Galaxy S8+, Iphone 7plus and just bought this Phone as soon as Best Buy had it in stock for sale.
After 3 weeks of use......WOW! This phone blows both of them out of the water in every category! It is stunning in its design. Everyone stops and asks me what kind of phone I have and comments on how beautiful it looks.
Then they look at a movie playing on it and they are amazed. The hi-res sound it produces in my head phones is unmatched. I was on a business trip flying for 4 hours and everyone sitting around me had to look at my phone and all were wanting to get one.

Don't listen to any of these reviewers on any website. They are completely biased. There is a ton of 4K content out there and growing more all of the time. The camera takes awesome pictures and I have used the slow motion many times with my children. I have created some amazing videos with this and it is easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Bottom line this is by far my phone of choice among the three. I highly recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.