y700 or ge62 6qf

rexxar06

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
I was thinking of buying a laptop for gaming and programming(unreal engine). Still i weaver between those 2 laptops:
1. lenovo y700 (i7,gtx 960, 256 ssd)
2. msi ge62 6qf(i7, gtx 970, 7200 rpm hdd)

I know i had a lenovo and it was very good. Now i dont know which one has a better cooling sistems, better build quality, and so on. I would really appreciate an advice.

Solution
Hi,

I would actually go with the Lenovo laptop, it uses a SSD that's way a lot better compare to a regular HDD which still uses mechanical parts inside it unlike the SSD. It will be a lot faster compare to a laptop that uses a standard HDD. Cooling won't be an issue with the Lenovvo laptop as well since its design considers heat as a factor which they also focused on. :)
Hi,

I would actually go with the Lenovo laptop, it uses a SSD that's way a lot better compare to a regular HDD which still uses mechanical parts inside it unlike the SSD. It will be a lot faster compare to a laptop that uses a standard HDD. Cooling won't be an issue with the Lenovvo laptop as well since its design considers heat as a factor which they also focused on. :)

Solution